Pelican Valley Senior Living is a great place to live and it’s a great place to work! We offer:
- competitive wages
- flexible scheduling
- generous paid time off (up to 15 paid days off your first year!)
- double time pay for holidays worked
- paid holidays off for qualified full time employees
- Retirement plans with 100% employer match up to 4%
- Two types of health insurance plans- traditional and high deductible with HSA contributions
- shift differentials
- tuition reimbursement and scholarships available
- a fun work environment
- NEW BENEFIT- Paid caregiver leave!
Ask us how we can pay for 100% of your college tuition and cost of books! If you’re a nurse, ask us about our student loan repayment program.
Come be part of a team that makes a difference in the lives of our residents every single day. Join our caring campus and see what makes us a great place to live and a great place to work. See why our average employee has been with us for almost eight years!
We have been a part of the Pelican Rapids community for more than 50 years. Our facility prides itself in being small enough to care but large enough to serve. Our three buildings on our campus make up a complete continuum of care from our assisted living Riverfront Manor, to our memory care assisted living Riverfront on Main and our skilled nursing facility, Pelican Valley Care Center. We are locally owned and have been operated by the Pelican Valley Hospital District Board of Directors since 1977. We have been proudly managed by Knute Nelson since 2018.
If you’re interested in becoming a caregiver or want to explore a new career, give us a call at 218-863-2991 x27736 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org!
We are currently hiring for the following positions:
Pelican Valley Care Center:
Full Time and Part Time PM shift CNAs – **SIGN-ON BONUS!! $2000 for full time and $1000 for part time!!**: We are seeking a part time PM shift CNA to join our team! Starting wage is $15.55/hour plus $1.50 shift differential. We offer flexible scheduling with 2pm -10:30pm shifts or 6pm – 11pm shifts available. This position includes every other weekend and every other holiday. Double pay on Holidays! Click the link below to apply!
We are always accepting applications for PRN/As Needed CNAs.
Part Time Day shift CNA: We are looking for a CNA to join our day shift team! Starting wage is $15.55/hour plus experience! The hours are 6am-2:30pm and includes every other weekend and holiday. Double pay on holidays! Click the click below to apply!
Part Time Cook – **$1000 SIGN-ON BONUS!!: This position is responsible for proper food prep, cooking and service of food while recognizing special diets, resident’s dietary needs and requests. Maintains work area in proper order and follows established policies and procedures of the facility while demonstrating high levels of service. Complies with all federal and state regulations. No Experience Necessary, we will train! Starting wage is $13.64 per hour plus experience and the hours are 12pm-7:30pm.
Full Time PM and NOC LPN or RN – **$2500 SIGN-ON BONUS!!: We are looking for a full time PM and NOC nurse to join our team! We offer competitive wages and experience credit. Starting wage is $21/hour for LPNs and $27/hour for RNs plus $1.50 shift differential for PMs and $5/hour shift differential for NOCs! We offer scholarships and student loan reimbursement with no employment contract! The RN/LPN is responsible for assessing and coordinating care needed for residents of an assigned station, nursing staff, and overall operation of their assigned station to ensure quality care. Specific responsibilities include:
- Responsible for making doctor appointments as needed, prepare charts prior to the visits, have current information regarding resident condition, and accompany physician on rounds to provide updates.
- Responsible for new admissions and hospital returns, ensuring care plans are updated, implemented, and maintained.
- Monitors weight loss and nutrition of residents and report those nutritionally at risk to Dietary and follow through with recommendations.
- Responsible for the orientation and work assignment of nursing personnel in their unit in order to ensure the nursing needs of their station.
- Observes resident, records significant conditions, vital signs and reactions, and notifies supervisor or physician of any change in resident’s condition, and updates charts to reflect this.
- Initiates a resident education plan according to the individualized needs of the resident, as prescribed by the physician, including family instruction.
- Supervises and assists with resident’s activities of daily living.
- Assists in coordinating the activities of nursing service with those of other departments.
This position requires a person who has graduated from an accredited school of nursing as well as having obtained RN/LPN licensure.
Full Time Day RN or LPN: We are looking for a full time PM and NOC nurse to join our team! We offer competitive wages and experience credit. Starting wage is $21/hour for LPNs and $27/hour for RNs plus experience! We offer scholarships and student loan reimbursement with no employment contract! The RN/LPN is responsible for assessing and coordinating care needed for residents of an assigned station, nursing staff, and overall operation of their assigned station to ensure quality care.
Apply for any of these jobs here.
Apply for any of these jobs here.
Pelican Valley is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, familial status, disability or veteran status.